How to Get a Custom Quote?
You can simply send the zipped files together with a request for free quotation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to connect with a Sales or a Support person to assist as you order, just give us a call or email us, or send messages through “Send us a Message” buttons on right bottom side of this website or through APPs of WhatsApp, Skype or Wechat. We're always here to answer the phone or reply the email or messages and help.
Once receiving your requests and design files, your sales representative will contact with you to identify your requests. After that your custom quote will be delivered in just 2-24 hours (during the work days; parts sourcing may take longer time), depending on the design complexity. Our sales and support team will always do our best to meet your needs and get your quote returned to you asap.
To ensure an accurate quote, be sure to include the following information for your project:
PCB fabrication data required
● Complete GERBER files (preferred in Gerber RS274X) including the Excellon Drill File and a drill tool list (may be included in Excellon drill file)
● "Read Me" for additional fabrication information in .PDF (preferred)
● Quantities required
● Turn time desired
● Penalization Requirements
● Materials Requirements (material type, thickness as well as copper requirements)
● Finish requirements (type and thickness)
Note: Please review your files in a Gerber viewer to ensure that what you have submitted to be built is truly representative of your design files.
For security reasons, all data uploaded must be zipped.
State finished hole sizes in metric. Clearly mark sizes as Plated Through Hole (PTH) or None Plated Through Hole (NPTH), otherwise all holes will be treated as PTH.
PCB assembly data required
1. PCB Design File. Please include all Gerbers (at minimum we require copper layer(s), solder paste layers, and silkscreen layers).
2. Pick and Place (Centroid). Information should include component location, rotations, and reference designators.
3. Bill of Materials (BOM). Information provided must be in machine readable format (Preferred Excellon). Your scrubbed BOM should include:
● Quantity of each part.
● Reference designator - alphanumeric code that specifies the location of a component.
● Vendor and/or MFG Part Number (Digi-Key, Mouser, Etc.)
● Part description
● Package description (QFN32, SOIC, 0805, etc. package is very helpful but not required).
● Type (SMT, Thru-Hole, Fine-pitch, BGA, etc.).
● For partial assembly, please notate in BOM, "Do Not Install" or "Do Not Load" for components that will not be placed.
Note: For security reasons, all data uploaded must be zipped.